Class of 1985

Dora, Kim, Tommy, Me, Karen, Orlando, Richard, Bruce, and Anthony

For the past two years, our high school class has been celebrating turning 50.  Richard, I believe was one of the last to turn 50 years old.  His lovely wife Michele hosted a fun dinner at Los Cucos last night with family and friends.  It's hard to imagine us all grown up with grown up children of our own.  I am so very proud of this group.


My sweet, crazy friend Orlando and his gorgeous partner Omar just add life to any party or gathering.


Karen and I were not friends in high school but that's not because we didn't like each other we simply didn't have time to know each other.  See my previous post-High School Friends.
She is one of the kindest, forgiving, gracious lady I have ever met.  I admire her get up and go and how she is a fighter and not a victim.  I don't think she realizes how much strength she has.

Through the years.......
Kim & Tommy Celebrating John's 40th (2010)

Kim & Tommy 

Brunch at Orlando's (2017)

Fourth of July at my home  (sorry about the hair, ugh!)


Richard and Tommy back in 1985.  

Yes, that's me at 18, braces and all.  


 Can you guess which one is pictured in the first picture on this blog?


32 years and counting of knowing these fellow Sam Houston Tigers.  To all those celebrating the big 5-0, I wish you all a very Happy Birthday!

It's so gratifying watching all these amazing people grow up and see their accomplishments.  I hope to continue enjoying their company and their stories for years to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

National Charity League and Us

Belize? Yes, Please!!

HockaDONE!