Bedroom Update

I have been working on personalizing my bedroom since February.  I enlisted the help of a decorator and she was a very good listener.  I wanted something romantic but also not traditional.  I wanted to walk into my room and fall in love with it...every time.  Kelley Brown succeeded in making that happen.

After
Before



Pam Gamwell a fellow crossfitter hand painted the fireplace and my night stands.  She is truly talented.





I really like a taste of Texas in our room.  We have an alligator skin as a runner on the credenza and Kelley made this rams head after I showed her a floral one from a local boutique.  I think its snazzy.

















We removed this wall candelabra and had it weather treated and placed outside by the pool  



Now this gold mirror occupies the wall.  It looks amazing.



The comforter was ordered from Anthropologie.  One of my favorite stores.


I found this on Horchow.com for a very reasonable price and thought it would make a nice touch.

My favorite piece in here is my chandelier.  I LOVE CHANDELIERS!!!!



The wall by the television is pretty big and John and I went looking for an art piece at the Bayou Art Festival this past Sunday but did not come home with anything. Some of it was too whimsical for the space or too outrageously price.

Will have to hit antique shops in the future.  Hope you enjoyed this bedroom make-over.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

National Charity League and Us

HockaDONE!

I'm a Bad Ass