Weekend Happenings



Where do I start?  Better yet, where did I end last time?

I have been trying to focus on exercise and watching my portions.  I gave up on eating healthy. I love cheese, wine and beef too much to let it go.  And when I say beef, I mean Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, and anything else you can process.  I have gained a total of 9 pounds since February of last year.  But I think that isn't so bad if you saw all the yummy things I have been eating and not denying myself.

Why in fact, (bragging now and probably gained another pound as I type this) we hunted down The Cupcake Cowgirls and devoured their award winning cupcake Vanilla Salted Carmel cupcake on Saturday.  I happend to come across their business card at a Lisa's Boutique and just had to try out these cupcakes.

I think that when I die if I am to be buried (I prefer cremation) but my kids want a gravesite.  I want it to read :
Here Lies Marylinda Cohron
Lover of Cupcakes and other 
scrumptious pastries
She almost loved her kids and husband as much
Almost


I wonder if my family would take offense?
The answer would be I wouldn't care because I was DEAD!!

Love you family!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

National Charity League and Us

HockaDONE!

I'm a Bad Ass