Some of my Favorite things



Some of you know that as of January 1, 2015 I have not bought any clothes for myself.  My goal is to TRY to go the entire year without purchasing clothes.  You can read about it here.  I know I stated that I would not buy shoes as well but I retracted that when I realized that I can't go an entire year with worn out shoes.  I'm pretty hard on my shoes and do not wish to look like a pauper or have aches and pains.


I have focused on making my current wardrobe pop with costume jewelry, shoes, and accessories.  All within reason of course.  I held a Premier Jewelry party a few months ago and it was a huge success.  I was able to receive over $500 worth of free jewelry for hosting.  All because of the generosity of my friends who loved the jewelry just as much as I do.





I love costume jewelry, specially since I love to wear jeans, t shirts and sandals.  Changing the jewelry or throwing on a scarf really dresses it up for me.

Another of my favorite purchases this year are these shoes!  Found them on sale at Dillards.  And very comfy.



The last thing that I feel everyone women should own is this:



I recently purchased a new car.  My most common problem is my handbag, where do I put it when I have a passenger?  I found this little do-dad on Amazon.com.  It clips on to your headrest and acts as a hook to hold your purse, bags, dry cleaning, etc.

I love mine and use it daily. The cost is minimal and it qualifies for free shipping.

One more thing, I absolutely fell in love with.......




Found this colorful chandelier in Tomball.  A Tale of 2 Sisters made this one of kind chandelier. You can find them on Etsy here.


Enjoy your day friends!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

National Charity League and Us

HockaDONE!

I'm a Bad Ass