Goodbye 2014 Not sorry to see you go...

This past year had been a very somber and difficult year.  I said goodbye to five beautiful ladies this year,  ran my second 5K,  joined Crossfit in February,  and packed up my youngest for college.

Some of the things I did for the first time this year was to tailgate at a college football game. Attended our first marriage retreat, which sounds nicer then it was, but it's a good healthy check up for our 20 year relationship.  Realized I need to get more organized at home because the only person I would be helping is me.  And God knows, I need the help.  Definitely a retrospective year.

The blessings this past year felt over shadowed by the obstacles we encountered but looking back those blessings are enormous......see for yourself.
.


My goddaughter's son Lucas.  He is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen.

Friends have been constant and I have felt loved all year long.. I forget to count that blessing at times.

Friends from Pennsylvania and Long Island

Carmen and me!

Paige and I at Houston Zoo Lights for my 48th.

Game Day in Gainesville, I love this man.

Can you guess which ones are "fabulous", yup all of them!!


I am looking forward to 2015 more than anyone knows.

I decided to really challenge myself and set goals (Something I rarely do), here they are:


  • Learn something new...I haven't figured out what yet, maybe photoshop or calligraphy
  • Prepare more meals at home and be more organize in the kitchen
  • Simplify my life. (This will be the hardest for me)
  • No shopping for clothes or shoes for an entire year.


More post to come, I have a lot to catch up on!

Happy New Year Friends!

Shelby and Mom





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

National Charity League and Us

HockaDONE!

Belize? Yes, Please!!