2022 or are we in a apocalyptic movie?






I recently went back and re-read some of my blogs and realized its been over three whole freakin' years since I wrote one.  I also realized I really enjoyed writing them.  I have had a few adventures during those absent years as well as a very bizarre dream of a pandemic that closed our country for the past two years.  Well it's seems more like a nightmare at times.  So many thoughts run through my mind as I figure out what I wish to write about after being "gone" for three years!  That is 525,600 minutes x 3. I am too tired to do the math for you.  

Which leads my thoughts to a movie I recently watched on a plane to Bonaire over the holidays,  Tick Tick...Boom!  I loved this movie.  Lin-Manuel Miranda was the director and it is based on a play by Jonathan Larson (Yes, the guy who wrote RENT) Which when John and I saw it, we were not as thrilled as everyone else was.  In fact it was my least favorite Broadway show.  But like all things with time, we change and sometimes it's for the better and sometimes it's not (I will go into this later).  I love the sound track to Rent and now after seeing a glimpse into Jonathan Larsons life (albeit short life) I was mesmerized by his talent, and want to give it another chance.  Because if we learned anything these past two years is that life is going Tick Tick .....BOOM!!

May this year bring you more time enjoying each other and the beautiful things in this world!

Happy New Year!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

National Charity League and Us

Belize? Yes, Please!!

HockaDONE!