Happy Quarter of a Century, Emilio!!

25 years! 
From childhood to adulthood we have enjoyed every day with you in our lives.

Emilio's Birthday Bash Weekend

 Point West Beach rental.  Highly recommend if you have a family. Safe and peaceful.


 We always travel with a couple of kites.  John's favorite part about the beach.


I enjoyed Emilio's Beach Birthday Bash just as much as he did.


Emilio's guest waiting for the birthday cake to be lit.  Beautiful people!





Life with Emilio in 2014-2015



 

Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo Barbecue Cook Off 2015


Thanksgiving Day 2014





Sunday dinner at our home, love when all my loved ones are under one roof.



Christmas Concert at Wortham Center with the Houston Latin Philharmonic in December 2014
Emilio played first chair violin.  Beautiful performance!


My lovely son, took me out for a birthday dinner.  My husband and daughter were out of town that day and he made sure I was celebrated.  Warmed my heart! (Picture taken in Fielding's in the Woodlands)


Out for dinner and drinks with our favorite young men.

Mother's Day performance at the Wortham Center where Emilio played with the Houston Latin Philharmonic.




Emilio and John were the pallbearers at Castle's funeral and we went out to lunch afterwards in Lake Charles, LA.  The strength the children gave us during this difficult time was welcoming.  So proud of them.
I miss the younger years but feel privileged to see them grow and mature into responsible, caring adults.

Happy Birthday Emilio.  Love you now and always.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

National Charity League and Us

HockaDONE!

I'm a Bad Ass