Christmas Past Part 2




1992







Emilio loved trains and vacuums when he was little.  Mostly trains and then vacuums and phones at about age 3.  He was quirky and funny back then and now witty, kind and adorable  But that's just a mom's honest opinion.  I recently had time on my hands and decided to scan some old pictures to begin blogging about the past holidays when the kids where little.  There was so much we did when they were little that I don't ever want to forget those happy days.


1993
We had to have a train around the tree and every night we would turn it on for him before going to bed.

1993

1994

Emilio is a wonderful big brother.  I know that when Shelby was born he was excited and did not know what to expect. Actually none of us did! He now had to share my love and attention.  He never complained, or treated Shelby with anything but love, kindness and compassion.

I am so proud of the relationship these two have.  Despite the 5 years difference they remain close to each other and for that I am grateful.  All relationships take work and effort and they both do a wonderful job of being there for each other.

1995


The new arrival (Shelby) 1995


Merry Christmas Y'all!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

National Charity League and Us

HockaDONE!

I'm a Bad Ass