Playing Catch



I had not realized it's been almost two months since I last blogged.  For my loyal reader, you know who you three are, I apologize.  Ha, ha.   The adjustment of having a "true" empty nest has passed. John and I are enjoying each other and our time.  We have done the annual Key West trip for Fantasy fest in October.




The hat kept falling off and was slightly uncomfortable but still had a fun time on Duval street.  As usual our hosts were amazing and had full staff on the yacht.  Nice to have friends with big toys.

Halloween was a blast, I dressed as a zombie housewife to give out candy.  We had a great time and John was a good sport by not giving out all the candy in the first five minutes as he loves to do.



I had time in the busy month of October to decorate a wreath, which turned out spooktacular!



Well, Christmas decorating is calling me or is that the Texans football game.  More later on my retreat with my best friend in the Berkshires. Great pictures to come.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

National Charity League and Us

HockaDONE!

Belize? Yes, Please!!