Mother's Day 2014

John treated me to a Mothers serenade at the Wortham. The best part was Emilio performed with the Latin Philharmonic.  Being able to watch our son perform on the Wortham stage was magical.  Makes all those drives after school and weekend violin lessons worth every minute of it.  


Shelby presented me with a gift she made at school for me.  You would think that at age 18 she would have ditched those hand made gifts and just gone shopping but my super kid did both, shopping and a beautiful, thoughtful gift.

Warning several pictures coming.....






























































I hope everyone enjoyed their Mother's Day and sorry for the late post.  More to come soon!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

National Charity League and Us

HockaDONE!

20 years and counting Chapter 3