WOW, this is from another life time.....



While I was looking through our albums I came across my first wedding album.  Looking at the picture I hardly recognized myself.  And I certainly forgot who my bridesmaid were.  It has been over 28 years!

All such beautiful ladies.  Rachel my maid of honor and I have unfortunately grown apart. She will always have a special part in my heart. A year older than me, I always wished I could have her life.  Top of her class, the love and closeness of her siblings, and amazing parents.  I spent a lot of time at her home during her senior year.  She went of to college and became an attorney and I became a wife.

“Though the road's been rocky it sure feels good to me.” 
― Bob Marley


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

National Charity League and Us

HockaDONE!

I'm a Bad Ass