Giving Thanks





Many have posted about what Thanksgiving means to them, in all honesty this year has turned out to be one of the most profound Thanksgivings yet to date for me and my family.  Without saying too much we have been in a state of crisis for the past two months. But at the same time, we are blessed with health, family, friends, support and so many other pillars of strength that our "crisis" at times seems frivolous.  Please don't ask.

Tomorrow my home will be filled with my family and their extended family.  My brother in law will be bringing his fiancee and soon to be step daughter.  My niece will be bringing her first born to her first Thanksgiving and our parents will be with us.  What more can we ask for?  A very joyous occasion indeed.

I have to have faith more now than ever.  There are lessons to be learned during this time and I just hope that we as a family will rise to the challenge.  Love may not be enough, but I hope that our faith will carry us through.

This year I give thanks for reminding me of what truly is important in our lives.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

National Charity League and Us

HockaDONE!

I'm a Bad Ass