My magic wand



I just had to post on my new find for hair care.  What did you think this post was about?

I recently purchased this BeLissPro Titanium Curl Genius. Click here for more info.  I went to the Sally store and purchased mine for $99. I see that Amazon has a similar professional curler for $399 not sure why the huge price difference but believe me when I say I did not pay that amount for my magic wand.

My hair is very thin and when I curl it it last maybe a couple of hours when I take the time to do it.  Well, with this curling iron, it last all night and still wake up with curls!  It also has three settings for the type of curl, loose, medium and tight.

I just love mine and wanted to share with all my friends this new find!

Have a great first week of October!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

National Charity League and Us

HockaDONE!

I'm a Bad Ass