Anniversary Video


Happy 16th Anniversary-Medium from Marylinda Cohron on Vimeo.



John and I celebrated or I should say made it to our 16 year anniversary with very little blood shed.  I made this video for him as a tribute to the years we have been together.  Life goes by so fast and we enjoy every minute of it and it's nice to look back at our life and know exactly what was going on in our lives.  I dread the day when one of us is not there for each other.  I can't imagine a life without him.

I love you John!

PS. I apologize for the low resolution. I can't get the larger files to download.  I tried youtube however because of the music it won't download either.
If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

National Charity League and Us

HockaDONE!

Belize? Yes, Please!!