A letter to Shelby at Camp


Dear Shelby,

How is life treating you?  My day started off by being crapped on by a bird on my morning walk.  It''s bad enough I have to be watchful for the duck doo doo on the path now I have to dodge birds on branches.

Also, had McDonald's for lunch (the all american meal) and this time I ate all my fries, which cuts into my wine calories.  Not that I was planning on drinking a glass of wine tonight but if I wanted to, I would be doomed to a life of Wi waddling (Inside joke).

On a happier note, I went and had my hair done by Andrea and feel pretty again.  Despite the fact that I got crapped on today, literally, it wasn't a bad day.

Lots of love,

Mom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

National Charity League and Us

HockaDONE!

Belize? Yes, Please!!