Ides of March

My new shoes.  I have been complaining about my feet hurting for the past 3 months and finally decided to go see a podiatrist.  Come to find out, I have plantar fasciitis.  Which in layman terms means I now have to buy expensive shoes and not wear any more flats.

That being said, I love my new running shoes!!  I have done over 3 miles a day the past week since I purchased the shoes.  My thighs are killing me from all the running which is a good sign.  Better than my feet hurting.

On another note, this is the house we are staying at on our trip to Bonaire.



I'm hoping to post more pictures on Bonaire since so many have not heard of this little island.  This island is known for the fantastic sea life and many divers visit this 24 mile plot of land for this reason.

I will leave you with this joke......

I never wanted to believe that my Dad was stealing from his job as a road worker.
But when I got home, all the signs were there.



Popular posts from this blog

National Charity League and Us

HockaDONE!

Belize? Yes, Please!!