What did you do with January?



It is the end of January and our calendar for the year is almost full.  How did that happen???  I promised John that we would not be doing many trips this year, all we had in the beginning of January was his trip to Alaska with the boys and a Vegas Birthday weekend in October.   More on our travels for the year at a later date.

Valentines day is around the corner and if January's quick demise is any indication on how February will be, I jumped on my favorite blogs and websites to find something special for the special loved ones in my life. I did not want to be caught off guard this year!

One of the blogs I enjoy is Mommy By Day Crafter by Night. She had some great printable labels that I used to put this basket together for Shelby.  I won't see her for Valentine's Day since it's a Thursday, so I made a basket with 14 days of treats leading up to Valentine's Day.



Shelby has been working really hard as the stage manager for a school play, so we are flying in tomorrow to spend the weekend with her and to watch the play.  I really enjoyed the last one she managed (Radium Girls).  Since we are flying our own plane I get to take this big ole' basket with me.

I can't wait to see the look of surprise on her face.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

National Charity League and Us

HockaDONE!

I'm a Bad Ass