To my friends who need readers


Many of you may already know this but for those who don't I figured I would share.  There are many times when I text my friends or family only to find when I read it back I mistyped many a word.  I just could not read the small fonts on my phone.

Last night we went out to dinner and the gentlemen sitting next to us had his phone out and I saw that his font's on his messaging menu were readable and big!  Oh, how excited I was that this could possibly be.  John searched the phone options and he changed my settings so I can now read and text without error.

This is how you do it:

Go to settings
tap General
scroll to bottom and tab on Accessibility
Large Text and choose the size you want
Your welcome!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

National Charity League and Us

HockaDONE!

Belize? Yes, Please!!