New Year

Ringing in the New Year with family, friends, and lots of fireworks!

We did a small impromptu party at our place Monday night.  Despite the weather, we had a good turn out.  No ones spirits were dampened by the rain.  It did warm up and I had to turn on the air conditioning, if it was a hot flash no one complained when I turned it on so I think it wasn't just me.

The day before John gathered the neighborhood kids and a few friends to help assemble the fireworks.



This was just a small sample of what John has in the garage.  It is literally full of boxes of fireworks. I wish I had taken pictures of that.  It's one of those fine lines of "are they pictures or evidence?"

Luckily there were no accidents or damages.....this year.  There is always next year and we always hope for the same, fun, accident free explosions!

Here is a scene from the Creamora bomb he did.


Lucky for us everyone knows John's antics and when they hear the explosion, first reaction is "do we call 911?" and then they remember who lives in their area and realize it was just John exploding stuff.


Happy New Year everyone, much love to my few readers!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

National Charity League and Us

HockaDONE!

I'm a Bad Ass