My cheerful givers




photographer: Felice Boucher



WOW!  When the Houston Chronicle phoned last week to request an interview with Shelby I had no clue it would be a 1/2 page article.  A big thank you to Chris Marshall who conducted the interview and spent time listening to my beautiful Shelby.


When Emilio was also a junior in High School he volunteered his summer to teach children who were from an inner city school. I love that my kids are so compassionate and giving to their community.

But this I say, He which sows sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which sows bountifully shall reap also bountifully. Every man according as he purposes in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loves a cheerful giver. – 2 Corinthians 9:6-7








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

National Charity League and Us

HockaDONE!

I'm a Bad Ass