Who's your mommy?

Old San Juan, Puerto Rico was beautiful!!  Paige was an amazing travel companion and such a great friend during our 5 day get away.



Our first day at the Gran Melia` Puerto Rico was a day of decompressing after a 4.5 hour flight.  We chose to both get aisle seats (being that I have to use the restroom every time I take a sip of water or other type of beverages that require a drink coupon).  The logic behind that was that we could still converse with each other and not worry about me giving Paige a lap dance every time I went to the head.

What we didn't count on was the two young guys who sat next to me and were very talkative which took my time chatting with Paige away.  Who by the way sat next to Moses and his wife and kept to themselves.

Christian and Jake were very nice and promised to call us if to go clubbing one night in town.  Even though I assured them that was not going to happen.  I did get a couple of text from Christian asking if he could give my number to Jake, which then lead to Jake texting asking if we had any single girls traveling with us.  (sound of me slapping my forehead with the palm of my hand.)  Oh, sweet young men, you have no clue about 40 something year olds.  Go sweet unto the night....

We got a good laugh and they were very polite.





We did two trips out of the resort.  I rented a car and we headed into Old San Juan for some shopping and then the next day to Castillo de San Cristobal which was amazing!  Such beautiful location and how intimidating for new ships approaching the coast.

Well, that is all I can write about our trip without getting in trouble with the husbands, our kids, or in general... society.  Paige promised not to post the pictures she took at 3 am by the pool.  What a friend!!

Hasta luego amigos!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

National Charity League and Us

HockaDONE!

I'm a Bad Ass