Flashback Friday-two days late





October 2002-Halloween

One thing I miss among many is our annual pumpkin carving with the kids.  Everyone enjoyed picking a pattern and digging out the guts of the pumpkin.  


 








Emilio was about 12 years old here. Before contacts, braces, and puberty!

John and Shelby busy at work, she was 7 years old and full of personality at this age. As you can see in the below pictures.





Shelby was in 1st grade this year and at her private school they truly got into the "spirit" of the holiday with games, treats, crafts, etc.  I still have the t-shirt they made in school with glow in the dark paint and spooky stamps.  Great idea moms!  They also played a race of mummy wrap in the playground.





I sure am glad that I was able to be there for all the fun activities at their schools. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

National Charity League and Us

HockaDONE!

I'm a Bad Ass