I'm gonna fly like an Eagle to the sky....


 This blog will be more pictures than words.  Here are pictures of Emilio performing at the senior commencement concert on April 20th, Friday night.  That same evening The Eagles were honored at the concert, they received their honorary doctrines.  The cool thing was that each Eagle member stood for over 2 hours and shook hands with each and every class of 2012 graduate. 
 Also, only 10% of the class of 2014 were able to perform at the concert and my son was part of the small percentage.   To say I am very proud of my son would be an understatement.  He was the one that struggled through school and just could not find his footing in High School until his Junior year.  His accomplishments were always celebrated  by all, grandma's, dads, cousins, friends and neighbors.  We could not have asked for a more fitting support group. 
Don Henley, Joel Walsh, and Glen Fry.  I don't remember the name of the 4th Eagle.

Tomorrow I will post about the commencement
ceremony.

Love  and best wishes to all who loved my children almost as much as I loved them throughout the years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

National Charity League and Us

HockaDONE!

I'm a Bad Ass