Too much time on my hands and it's ticking away...



Thursday night is Bunco Night with my favorite ladies and I decided to do my hair like one of the tutorials on youtube that I found while surfing the internet.

I had no idea what a big hit my hair would be.  Now, to give you an idea of what everyone is used to seeing me with it's going to be one of two things, my hair down or in a pony tail.  I'm not one of those woman who spends too much time on my make up or hair and if I do the result is always the same....blah!  

*a side note: I have to say the group of bunco gals are so inspiring and always have kinds words for me that every time I leave Bunco I feel 10 feet tall and that is not an easy thing for me to feel since my actual height is less than 5 feet!

Anyway back to my "youtube tutorial".  I found this great way to pin my hair that looked 'Oh so cute' and easy to do, it took all of 5 minutes, if that.  I have attached it so you gals can see how simple it is and how cute it comes out.


I wish I knew how to insert the video itself but unfortunately, this blogging thing is still very new to me.

Here is another one that I love to do with my hair since it's straight as a republican running for congress during an election year.


Who knew surfing the web could be so educational.  I hope you ladies enjoy the hair "lessons".

Now I wish I had taken a picture of my "Up-do" to show all, perhaps next time.

Below is what I did to my hair for our Bunco night.







Popular posts from this blog

National Charity League and Us

HockaDONE!

I'm a Bad Ass