Valentines Day Ideas

I really want to hear from my friends of what you do for your husband, boyfriend or both for that matter on Valentine's Day.  I was really good about celebrating this whimsical holiday for kids but I am completely oblivious of how to make it fun and memorable for my husband.  (okay, people, lets keep our minds out of the gutter on this one!)  Aside from making a beautiful meal for two, I want to keep the fun in our marriage.  Perhaps riddles throughout the house to find his favorite Chocolate covered strawberries. Or puzzle pieces that form a love letter, that would make things interesting.  Unfortunately, my ideas are things woman would prefer where as men are simple creatures and just may want a good meal, nice wine and ??? You get the picture. 

I get exhausted just thinking of what I can do to make this Valentine's Day special for him (our first one not having the kids at home.) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

National Charity League and Us

HockaDONE!

I'm a Bad Ass